Say hi to your new best friend - the Mother of all Checklists
If life needs some serious organisation right now the Mother of all Checklists has got your back.
Introducing the Mother of all Checklists app - let's get organised
We’re blushing with pride to announce the arrival of our new baby, the Mother of all Checklists. It’s a free web app that’s been co-created with real mums and uses real mum wisdom to help you stay on top of your to-do lists during pregnancy and all the way to toddler-hood. From ideas on what to pack in your hospital bag, what to buy for when you’re weaning, or questions to ask at ante-natal appointments - if it’s helpful, it’s here.
Here's how it can help you
- Know what's what and what's not. Loads of popular checklists to check out, full of useful ideas you might not have even thought about.
- Create a brand-new checklist just for you so you don’t lose track of a single thing.
- You’re thinking for two (or three!) so the Mother of all Checklists is thinking for you.
- Is your checklist full of wise words? You can share it with other mums.
- It’s all based on actual mum experience – it’s the real thing baby.
- Opt in and be first in line for the latest offers, new products, competitions and surveys.
- A mother’s intuition? There’s a smart search function for that.