SMA® Baby Club Pregnancy & Baby Fair ticket promotion
You’ll find everything you need at the SMA® Baby Club Pregnancy and Baby Fair in the RDS Simmonscourt this April. Discounts on the best baby products, expert advice, free goodie bags and much more.
Terms and conditions
- The ticket can only be used once.
- The ticket is non-transferrable and must be surrendered on arrival. No cash value.
- The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be attempting to circumvent this clause by setting up multiple accounts, using multiple identities or attempting to print multiple vouchers.
- Ticket valid for use at the Dublin show only taking place from 14.04.18 to 15.04.18.
- Application closing date is 12pm on 12.04.18, or when all allocated tickets have been claimed, whichever is sooner.
Promoter: SMA® Nutrition (part of Nestle Ireland Ltd), 3030 Lake Drive, Citywest Business Campus, Dublin 24.
SMA® Baby Club Pregnancy & Baby Fair FAQs
We understand that you may have some questions about the free tickets. As a result we’ve prepared an FAQ with the information you need.
I’ve registered for my free ticket but it has not been emailed to me?
It takes us 48 hours to gather all of the requests for free tickets and then to email your ticket to you. If it has been less than 48 hours since you registered please bear with us and we will be emailing you your ticket very soon.
If it has been over 48 hours since you registered have you checked your email’s Spam or Junk folder? Sometimes your email system doesn’t recognise our address and so may have put your emailed ticket into this folder.
If it is over 48 hours and you have checked that your ticket is not in your Spam or Junk folder, please contact the SMA Careline® teamBack to top
Can I visit the fair on either day?
Yes, your ticket is valid for either day but can only be used once and must be surrendered on arrival.Back to top
Can I re-use my ticket on the second day?
No, the ticket is only valid for you to visit the fair on one day and must be surrendered on arrival.Back to top
I cannot print off my ticket, can I show the emailed ticket on my smartphone at the fair entrance instead?
No. Unfortunately they can only process paper tickets at the event so you must print it off. Can you ask a friend to print it for you?Back to top
- I want to bring a friend to the fair, can I get them a ticket also?